Director of the Institute of Foreign Languages
+7 (495) 434-71-60 ext.: 1040
Institute of Foreign Languages
- Department of Theory and Practice of Foreign Languages
Head of the Department
Natalia Leonidovna Sokolova - Candidate of Philological Sciences, associate professor, professor of the Department, academician (full member) of the International Academy of Pedagogical Education Sciences. Chairman of organizing Committees of a number of regular international conferences, chairman of editorial boards of collections published according to results of these conferences.
Graduated with honors from Maurice Thorez Moscow State Pedagogical Institute of Foreign Languages.
Graduated from postgraduate course of Maurice Thorez Moscow State Pedagogical Institute of Foreign Languages and defended candidate thesis at the Department of Stylistics of the English language.
1978 - present time
Works at RUDN University.
1997 - present time
Director of the Institute of Foreign Languages of RUDN University.
2005 - present time
Head of the Department of Theory and Practice of Foreign Language of the Institute of Foreign Languages of RUDN University.
Honours and awards
- Honorary worker of higher professional education of the Russian Federation.
- Medal Peter I for services to education and enlightenment.
- Gold medal “Laureate of the VVC”.
- Honorary diploma of the Rectorate and the Academic Council of RUDN University was awarded.
Theory and practice of intercultural communication, Speech etiquette, Text linguistics, Linguistics and information technology, Methods of teaching foreign languages, Pedagogy, Psychology, Modern Languages, Linguistics, Education, Digital Linguistics, Smart Linguistics.
Author of more than 180 scientific works:
- monographs, course-books (including multimedia);
- study guides;
- training course programmes;
- scientific articles in central publications from the list of HAC and international citation bases, including WoS and Scopus (Q1- Q2).